Reliable Roadside Assistance in Northwest Arkansas
Vehicle breakdowns and accidents don’t just happen in the shop parking lot. More often, they occur on the side of the busy highway. And without immediate assistance, you’re stranded and at risk.
A-1 Transmission provides dependable roadside service throughout Northwest Arkansas. Our mobile mechanics are on call 24/7 to quickly get your car, truck or SUV running again.
Emergency Roadside Services We Offer
Our mobile service trucks are fully equipped with tools and parts to perform roadside repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Services include:
- Flat Tire Changes – We’ll safely change your flat tire with the spare and make sure it’s properly inflated. If you don’t have a workable spare, we can arrange towing.
- Emergency Fuel Delivery – Ran out of gas in a bad location? We’ll bring a few gallons to get you to the nearest gas station.
- Jump Starts – Dead battery? Our mobile mechanics carry jump starter packs to get your engine started immediately.
- Lockout Service – Locked your keys inside the car? We’ll use lockout tools to gain entry without any damage.
- Winch Outs and Extrications – If you’re stuck in a ditch, mud or snow, our trucks have winches to carefully pull your vehicle out and get you back on the road.
- Minor Repairs – Where possible, we can make minor repairs for issues like battery or alternator troubles, leaks, belts, hoses, etc. directly at the breakdown site to save you towing costs.
- Towing – When necessary, we coordinate professional towing services to transport your vehicle to our shop or your preferred repair facility.
Why A-1 Transmission for Roadside Assistance?
- 24/7 Availability – Our roadside service is on call anytime of the day or night to quickly get you assistance.
- Experienced Mechanics – Our ASE-certified technicians have the skills to safely diagnose issues and make roadside repairs when feasible.
- Complete Mobile Equipment – Fully stocked trucks allow our mechanics to handle most common breakdown issues at the site.